- black, white, grey
- Production Standard
- Rubber Material
- vulcanized natural rubber
- Fender Diameter
- Fender Length
- CCS, ABS, LRS, BV, GL, DNV, NK
- tire & chain net
- Fender Type
- Type I pneumatic fender
What is pneumatic rubber fender ?
Pneumatic Marine Rubber Fender, also called Yokohama Fender, is a predominant and high-pressure buffering floating
system in marine berthing & mooring application nowadays.
The utilization of the compressive elasticity of air provides completely uniform surface pressure on contact, making Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber Fenders as an ideal good shock absorber for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship to dock (STD) operations. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring for for all kinds of ships and jetties.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is strictly produced according to ISO17357-1:2014 standard and PIANC guideline in Jerryborg Marine. Any reduction of the guaranteed energy absorption (GEA) is not accepted. What’s more, all pneumatic fenders made by Jerryborg Marine enjoy 36 months warranty.
Advantage of pneumatic fenders
1. Higher Safety and Reliability
2. No Deterioration or Variation in Performance
3. Higher Performance at Inclined Berthing
4. Most Cost Competitive System
5. Soft Reaction Force for Ship and Jetty Structure
6. Lower Mooring Forces under Rough Weather Conditions
7. Stronger against Shearing Force
8. Adaptable to the Tide
9. Simple and Low Cost Installation
10. Low Maintenance Cost
11. Shipping Cost Minimization
more details about advantage of pneumatic fenders