- Buoy Type
- EVA mooring buoy
- Foam Density
- Quick Release Hook
- 0.1-100 Ton
- SPUA Thickness
What is foam mooring buoy
Foam Mooring Buoy is made of 100% closed-cell foam core structure, fitted with anti-corrosive hot-dipped galvanized mooring rod, coating with wear-resisting polyurea (SPUA) skin, which prevents any water from entering into the material and makes the buoy completely puncture proof.
Colors of foam mooring buoy could be customized as per customer demand.
Foam Mooring Buoys Advantage
1. Wear & abrasion resistant outer skin.
2. Special impact absorbing technology prevents damage to buoy or vessels.
3. 100% closed cell EVA foam core fill prevents loss of buoyancy if punctured.
4. Corrosion resistant construction.
5. Easy to handle and install.
6. Lighter than conventional steel buoys.