- black, white, grey
- Production Standard
- Rubber Material
- vulcanized natural rubber
- Fender Diameter
- Fender Length
- CCS, ABS, LRS, BV, GL, DNV, NK
- STS, STD
Marine Rubber Fender
Marine Rubber Fender, also called Yokohama Fender, is a predominant and high-pressure buffering floating system in marine berthing & mooring application nowadays.
Marine rubber fenders are used worldwide for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships, large tankers, vessels, docks, harbor wharves and ocean platforms. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring for for all kinds of ships and jetties.
Marine Rubber Fender is strictly produced according to ISO17357-1:2014 standard and PIANC guideline in Jerryborg Marine. Any reduction of the guaranteed energy absorption (GEA) is not accepted. What's more, all marine rubber fenders made by Jerryborg Marine enjoy 36 months warranty.
What is the advantage of marine rubber fenders compared to traditional fenders？
1. Higher Safety and Reliability
2. Patented Active Protecting Safety Valve Design
3. No Deterioration or Variation in Performance
4. Advantages at Inclined Berthing
5. Most Cost Competitive System
6. Lower Mooring Forces under Rough Weather Conditions
7. Simple and Low Cost Installation
8. Adaptable to the Tide
9. Shipping Cost Minimization
10. Low Maintenance Cost
more details about advantage of marine rubber fenders