- place of origin
- brand name
- OCIMF 2007 GMPHOM 2009 Ship class BV
- bursting pressure
- 105 bar
- working pressure
- 21 bar
- working temperature
- -20℃ ~ 85℃
- 1 pcs
OCIMF Qualified Floating Marine Hose For Marine Tanker Loading Crude Oil
Floating marine hose
Jerryborg floating marine hose is produced according to OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) standards. We are specializing in supplying floating marine hoses with single and doublecarcass designs for floating hoses and submarine hoses.
Floating marine hoses are subjected to manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO 9000:2001 quality standards.
Jerryborg floating marine hoses are also designed and produced in full accordance to OCIMF standards.
Jerryborg floating marine hoses are designed to transport crude oil and petroleum products between loading and unloading vessels at offshore moorings systems.
Features of Floating Marine Hose
1. Independent foam floating sleeve prevents water absorption
2. Outer layer with excellent resistance to abrasion, aging, UV, and corrosive environments
3. Easy to install and maintain
4. Customized steel flanges
Floating Marine Hose Instruction
1. NBR compound synthetic rubber hose
2. Independent foam
3.Reinforcement: high tensile strength fabrics with helix steel wire
4. Cover: CR synthetic rubber
5. working temperature: -25℃ to 82℃
6. Safety factor: 5:1
Floating Marine Hose Specification