- black, white, grey
- Production Standard
- Rubber Material
- vulcanized natural rubber
- Fender Diameter
- Fender Length
- CCS, ABS, LRS, BV, GL, DNV, NK
- STS, STD
Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Pneumatic Rubber Fender, also called Yokohama Fender, is a predominant and high-pressure buffering floating system in marine berthing & mooring application nowadays.
Pneumatic rubber fender is a marine equipment used to prevent ships, ships and other naval vessels from colliding with each other or crashing into docks, wharves and piers. These pneumatic rubber fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring for for all kinds of ships and jetties.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is strictly produced according to ISO17357-1:2014 standard and PIANC guideline in Jerryborg Marine. Any reduction of the guaranteed energy absorption (GEA) is not accepted. What's more, all marine rubber fenders made by Jerryborg Marine enjoy 24 months warranty.
What is the feature of pneumatic rubber fenders compared to traditional fenders？
1. Higher Safety and Reliability
2. Patented Active Protecting Safety Valve Design
3. Excellent floating performance, can meet the needs of water level changes
4. Light weight, high compression deformation, low reaction strength and high energy absorption
5. Using compressed air as the medium, energy consumption of the collision may not be compressed air
6. Lower Mooring Forces under Rough Weather Conditions
7. Simple and Low Cost Installation
8. Adaptable to the Tide
9. Shipping Cost Minimization
10. Low Maintenance Cost
more details about advantage of marine rubber fenders