- Brand Name
- Ship Berthing and Mooring
- Place of origin
Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fender Durable Marine Fenders with CCS Authorised
Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Floating pneumatic rubber fender was developed in Japan in 1958. The floating pneumatic rubber fenders should be manufactured according to ISO 17357. Floating pneumatic rubber fenders are widely used for ship-to-ship transfer, double banking and ship-to-dock berths. They are preferably used in ports where the tides vary greatly. Jerryborg's floating pneumatic rubber fenders can be easily deflated, enabling simple and cost-effective relocation, providing protection in dock and ship-to-ship mooring scenarios.
The standard defines the corresponding international standards for the materials and testing of these fenders. In most cases, the floating pneumatic rubber fender should be surrounded by tires and chains to provide additional protection. The floating pneumatic rubber fender can also be reinforced with rubber ribs(Rib Fender) without tires and chain mesh (sling fender).
Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fender Features
1. adapt to the water level changes
2. easy to install and long service life
3. the energy consumption of the collision may not be compressed air
4. safely overload
5. long service life
Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fender Application
1. STS sea transport.
2. Double banking and ships berthing at docks /jetty.
3. Oil and gas carriers.
4. Temporary and permanent installation.
5. Quick response and emergency.
6. Liquid cargo and naval defense ships.